Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12th

ok so i wanted to post some generic up dates.  First a friend of mine who will remain named as Heather told be about this Iphone app called LoseIt.  So i have been using it to track what i eat every day.  So far since monday i have not gone over my calorie intake which is supposed to be no more than like 3300 cal a day.  I dont know why they gave me that i told them my weight as best i know and where i want to be and how many pounds a week i want to lose which themost they gave me was 2 which again is Bullshit.  I want to lose 50 a week :).  Also i have been taking FORCE FACTOR which is a supplement.  DOnt know if ill keep it up because i havnt noticed a difference yet but ill give it some time.  Ohh yeah NASCAR Sucks and Formula 1 Rules :)

No comments:

Post a Comment