Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11th Gym day and catch up from Sunday Gym day

Well today was another great day at the gym.  My arm still hurts something fierce after but then by 1 or 2pm the pain is gone.  Though it was a good day today i am really likeing the drills we have started to do.  I am trying to start pushing myself more and more each day.  I think i am going to try to get into the gym on an off day and lift once a week.  Sunday blasted me and after that i had to go to my moms for mothers day i was beat the rest of the day Sunday.  Well everyone the Book is here.  My book came yesterday so i started reading it yesterday.  You will have to forgive me it might be a couple weeks before i finish it i read very slow.  I will keep you updated on LL Cool J's ideas and plans as i read the book.  I will keep everyone well informed of my status in the book and when i am done what will be the next step.  I am a bit trepidicious because my mother in law in all her awesomeness has come across a job that sounds AMAAZING and i would love to do.  I plan on applying but if i get the job what am i going to do there are no LA Boxing gyms in all of RI.

No comments:

Post a Comment