Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6th, Gym day

So today the normal instructor didnt show so Nas one of the kickboxing instructors lead our class.  OMG it was one of the best work outs i have had since being there.  I even got singled out to show everyone the correct way to through the combo we were working on and what intensity level he was looking for :) felt great.  It was a great Gym day heck even Rocky was back in class today.   Got my force factor supplements so i will be trying these out to see fi they make my gym days better or not.  And the wonderful wife is home today which is always nice to have her around on my days i work from home.  Except when ....  I have ordered my LL Cool J book and am just waiting for it to come then i will read it and take this all the the next step

No comments:

Post a Comment