Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday April 26th non Gym day but long weekend

Seriously think I have been slacking on my posting and i am sorry to all those following .... all ) of you out there :)... but i have had a productive time since my last post.  Big news comes in and that is i made it through my thursday class with only sitting down three times and never before the first half hour was over.  Then i went to SAt class for the first time so last week was my first three class week.  AWESOME ... SAT i made it through the first half hour before sitting and then only sat one other time after AMAZING .. I think though because SAT classs was packed i might do SUN classes as my weekend class and if i wake up early enough SAT do the 9 am kickboxing class.  HELL YEAH.  BUt no fear folks there is more good news.  I dont see it but my wife says she has noticed my arms are getting more solid and smaller at the same time along with now this is very weird but i really have no ass, so my jeans i cant get the belt any tighter BUT i also cant keep my pants up in the back.  Now i know some of you will say i have always had this problem but i will rebut with I Have but NOT this SEVRE.  IT AWESOME.  ALSO the fluid build up in my CALVES has drastically dropped.  Not gone but gone down alot which is soooooo awesome .... right now its the small things that are keeping me going.  I wish i could see the weight loss in my stomach or face but ill take what i can get.  Well ta ta for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment