Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wed April 28th day after gym day

Yesterday was another awesome gym day, Marks class i feel is by far my favorite.  It was so small today though like five other people i loved it .  I am really loving this LA Boxing and i hope soon i will be able to notice the weight comeing off but untill then i will be happy with the small things that are happeneing.  I will diverge ( sorry if word is misspelled or miss used but i was educated at Herndon High and Massanutten Military academy so ) from the topic and say i am excited i get a new fridge delivered today and last night i installed a new thermostat myself.  Tomorrow after the gym my best friend is coming over to run a water line for my new fridge and the house is really starting to come together.  one thing i have noticed is my fear or intrepidation ( again i point to schooling if wrong) of having a kid is slowly going away and i am coming around to having one more and more and i think that is because i am feeling healthier and healthier and that is what i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment