Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20th gym day and one of my best friends wedding days

Today was a strait bitch at the gym.  First i woke up deff out of it this morning, prob more than somewhat deppressed. about what who knows maybe cause i see no change in me at all.  I made my self get read anyways and go.  Got there and everything turned around and i was doing good.  then i got a bit nervouse cause Mark the instructor who is awesome cause he actually teaches us how to box. well he sorta turned it into gym calss and had us all line up and take turns hitting the uppercut bag and doing it each time till we did it right.  I was last of course and really felt like everyone was starring at me.   So when i hit i made sure i did it right and did it HARD.  second time around we uppercut then gave it a hook.  this time my hook was weak so he told me to spin on my toe and i did and yeah it felt GOOD.  Then we went back to normal class.  Everything was going good i am making longer with out sitting yes i break but i dont let my self sit.  The we had 2 minute free period and it was all SUPER POWER shots.  i went so hard and so long by the end i felt like i was going to throw up and have a heart attack at the same time so i rested most of the second two minute round which was all speed work.  By the end i was beat.  Then of course it would happen, today i got my gym pass to put on my keychain and so i put it in my gym shorts pocket.  When i got to my peeps to shower it wasnt there.  :(

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there - maybe you don't see visual differences yet -- but remember, you can go a little longer without breaks and that is change. Got to know it is going to be a slow process but worth it! Jeni

    ReplyDelete