Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16th day after gym day

Hello all sorry i didnt get a chance to post yesterday after the gym.  It was a great day, i was able to make it with out sitting down through half the workout.   I did have to break but not sit which is an improvement.  today is friday and i am taking my wife to dinner for her bday with some friends and then tomorrow i am going to go to the gym for another WORKout, my first weekend work out.  i am hoping my gloves are there tomorrow so i dont have to use the communal ones.  I also have recenetly ordered some force factor ( its what Vernon Davis uses ) to help me in the gym and will prob start stacking that wiht some force factor weight loss supplements to helpo drop the pounds.  well i am going to go for now

No comments:

Post a Comment