Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday April 13th Gym day

hey folks sorry its been a while, heck i should prob read my last post but ahh heck i wing this and add more later.  So today was a challenge i had a vacation weekend up in RI seeing the inlaws.  It was awesome time love it up there.  Just between us we really want to get up there and are looking at ways to do it sooner rather than later.  There are some houses we found for 200k that have basement inlaw suite back up to the ocean, outdoor shower for long days at ocean , and even a shed that is fully wired to be an office.  Not to shabby.  then i came back and i chilled yesterday helped my boy jason out and say Jaxon then went and hung with my pup for a bit.  Then today came and fuck if i wanteed to go to the gym.  I didnt want to even get up this am.  BUt i did and i went and i feel GGRRRREAT for doing it.  I was worried i thought i might have broken my pinkie AGAIN but i think im lucky and this time i just bruised it.  but we will see.  I have to get to work no wbut ill post more tionight i think ..

No comments:

Post a Comment