Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st 2nd day at the gym

Man o MAn i was beat up today.  I made it through the whoel hour though.  I had to stop some times but i stayed with it the whole time.  There is a huge difference from todays instructor and tuedays.  this guy is tiny and all about speed.  Dont get me wrong tuedays guy is about speed also and is fast but his work outs seem more taylored i dont know to a middle weight guy or even maybe a heavy weight where as dude today is taylored to featherwieght or light weight.  anywys i enjoyede it and it was packed but some of the people there are extremely nice so that is kool .. felt like shit when i was having a hard time doing a sit up so i know i need this and i know it will help but damn was that embarrising.  But what wasnt embarissing was all the times the instructor came to tell me to calm down and work on speed over power and try not to put my weight into it cause i was yes hitting good and hard but wearing myself down to fast .  more to come tomorrow along with my before gym pics then when i start book work ill have before that pics and then ill have new pics ever say month.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Good for you. One day at a time! I'm impressed. Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go man!
    Keep it up
    -Richard

    ReplyDelete