Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday April 6th Gym day

Hey everyone sorry i have been the biggest slacker when it comes to getting these pics online...  BUt today was gym day and i worked my ass off.  But at the end I had to sign up for a year membership.  This weekend i felt like shit cause it didnt feel right having that long off between sessions.  The people at LA Boxing are amazing and really hooked it up.  They let the rest of my ten pass be a months fee and my first month starts next month so really kool.  I also was able to get a hat instead of a t-shit i wouldnt fit into with my new member sign up package.  Just waiting on the gloves now ... YEAH BLUE 16oz gloves all MINE... they should be here next week and then no more hand getting diseased in community gloves.  Mark is my instructor on tuesdays and he is really a great guy and when he says he wants me to succeed i actually believe him.  He stayed after to make sure i was using the right throwing technique cause i hit the bag so hard if i mess up he said i could break my wrist.  I really really like this place and am so glad Lisa asked if i wanted to get a free class to try it out.  Thanks lisa.  So basically i have class thursday again and then not till next tuesday and then after next tuesday i am going to start going to sat and sun classes when i am in town .... Ohh yeah and on a seperate note.  I think i might have to stop wearing the awesome gym shoes meghan got me and use those for walks with Oskar and stuff cause they are really killing my feet with all the weird angled pressure with stretched and the work out.  I might need shoes with flat souls and not so good arch support.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you decided to give it a shot! You are doing really well. Keep at it and I will see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete