Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday March 22nd

Today is an ugly rainy day and for some reason i am supper tired.  I had an eventful weekend though, Meghan and I went to the mall so she could get flip flops, and we could pick up her car.  I raced home so i could be there in time for my baseball fantasy draft.  It was a good draft and then we got to chill together while we passed time until dinner with Gary and Emily.  Dinner was good, i had filet rare, scallops, and lobster tail.  I also had a couple pieces of sushi and of course salad and salt water soup.  the soup did have a hint of pepper ( black) and it had a mushroom in it.  After we went home and chilled and went to bed after watching the last couple episodes of a TV show we have been watching.  Sunday i went and played with Oskar, and bout the plane tickets for the family reunion this summer.  also got our hotels rooms.  next we will have to get the rental car.  Yesterday i also got Meghan one of her bday presents and today i got the other two.  well i really should get back to work so i will post again later.  Ohhh yeah so I think wed or thur i am going to go and sign up for ten sessions at LA Boxing, first i still need to talk to my boss who isnt in the office today.

No comments:

Post a Comment