Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24 2010

Well today is a new day.  Started out as a shit day.  Couldnt find my wallet, undershirt didnt want to stay tucked in, just a huge mess.  Meghan found my wallet in the laundry thank god.  Turns out it was in my Monday pants still so i never had it yesterday either.  I made gumbo in the slow cooker to bring to work with me today for lunch.  YEAH SAVE MONEY AND eat healtheier.  Still have alot left over so it will be lunch again friday.  Talked to my boss today and YES EVERYONE SHE IS AWESOME.  She said i could do my plan of working in the AM then go to 9am gym class then peeps to shower and change then to work on tuesdays and then on thursdays i will work am then go to 9 am gym class then back home to work since it is my day at home day anyways.  Isnt she the greatest.  Well this means Gym starts next tuesday for me.  I am going to go tomorrow or this weekend and sign up for ten pass session and from that i am going to go every tues and thurs for 5 weeks and then if im still there and going strong i will switch to a full time membership and add a weekend day and maybe an evening class and then two evening classes etc..  Thanks to all the supports i have that are following this and looks like i am going all in now no turning back.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Derek - this is awesome! I think you are serious and committed. I'm betting you can do it. You inspire me to committ also. Can't wait to see you at the reunion - glad to see you have your tickets!
    Hello to Meghan
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete