Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday march 19th day after LA Boxing

Sorry i didnt post yesterday but man was i beaat up.  LA Boxing KICKED MY ASS.  And today i am even worse more sore than even yesterday.  Today i feel like i should after going to the gym.  everyone there is really cool and very nice.  I really think i am going to give it a shot.  they have a ten class punch card i think iw ill buy and see if i can last that long then if i can sign up for membership.  ALso yesterday i sold the IROC  ( paid 2000, spent approx 600, sold for 3800 = me king of craigslist).  I am now looking into plane tickets for my family reunion this summer.  Also a bday gift for meghan but SHHHHHHH she doesnt need to know. :) . So i spend last night talking over with my wife and we agreed the ten pack is a good way to start and will take me to when the Book i want to use comes out. sorry my arms are sore from yesterday so tyoing is hard for me today.  ok well i promised today i would introduce myself and all.

Hello everyone who knows me and doesnt.  My name is Derek Smith.  I am 6'5"  and 400 plus pounds.  I love sports adn video games, cars, guns, and history.  I am always trying to by nice jewlery for myself cause that is about all i can do at my size.  My goals are to drastically change my whole self.  not just slim down but become less angry at life, have more of a balance with life, love, work, life.  I want to change my eating habits and get my self into shape.  My long term goal would be to get back to high school weight.  my short term and more import goal is to buy the ten pack and use all ten and like it enough to continue after.  I am going to go ask my boss if she wouldnt mind me working a little from home on tuesday and thursday morning then running to gym ( la boxing ) then into work.  i think that would be best for me because the 9am calsses arnt that packed and i wont get that embarrased.  well i am sure there is more i should say and will say in the future but for now i want this day to be over with ( work wise ) so i can go see Oskar and then my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment