Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17th st patties day

This is my second post and as i havnt really done anything yet it will be quick.  I just wanted to post something so i can get in the rythm of doing this.  I was up till 130 in the morning baking cookies and making  apeanut butter cream filling for them MMMMMMMM... going to head out tonight and have a drink or two then home for a relaxing evening.  Tomorrow morning is the morning i try out LA Boxing.  i am really actually looking forward to it and i hope it will do for me what i need done.  today is draggin by and i just want the day to end so i can go meet some friends for a bit then go the fuck home. ttomorrow i work from home so it will be gym in AM, shrink in PM work in between and time with my loving beautiful wife.  Well as i said before friday i will put up apost about me and what i want to do ... there will also be pics soon and i think i am going to do a monthly pic to see progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment