Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16th post 1

Well i have just created my blog a little before i wanted to but better early than late.  I am starting out finding a gym to help.  I have had a membership at a local Gym that is just a basic go and work out gym.  I also have a free VERY basic almost hotel-esk gym at my work.  The Gym at work is good for days when i dont want lunch but not good to for me to want to keep going because its nothing and no appeal.  The basic local gym is ok but everyone there is serious gym rat and i feel out of place and dont like to go cause just doesnt feel like my scene yet.  I want to get there but not there now.  I have a free session at a gym call LA BOXING in ashburn this thursday at 9 am.  This place is more costly than the others BUT it has some real Derek appeal.  The main appeal is that its mainly all classes you sign up for so i will feel obligated to go and its a trainer doing boxing as cardio then you can do kickboxing and mixed martial arts there also. plus they have a free weight area for building back my muscle.  my next post will tell you how i felt about LA boxing after my visit and then i will introduce my self to everyone and set out my long term and short term goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment