Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25th Tuesday , Gym Day

I am sorry everyone if anyone that is trying to keep up with my life and i am slacking and not posting.  SOrry got into a funk.  Seriously got bad and i know its not over but i am doing better.  Almost stopped the gym it go t that bad.  But i am BACK and strong again and went to the gym like normal ( just so you dont worry i havnt missed a day but this past Sunday which i did go for a walk ) but today i gave it more, when i felt tired i pushed myself and pushed.  I am really wanting this to work.  I got good news about the IRS i dont have to kill them cause they are finally sending me my money.  My first model went together ok and i think that will help with other issues i am having.. things were looking gloomy and are now turning around.  Meghan is going to read the diet plan LL gives in his book and see if she can help me get to a place where we can follow it for atleast a month and see if it works.  One last thing before i go today .. remember i will try to do a video of my work or spar session if they let me once i get ten followers.  so get the word out.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Derek. This is so tough - it is so hard to stay motivated. So easy to want to do the right thing - exercise and eat right and so so hard to follow thru. I'm with you - I too want to do it so badly, but it is such a struggle. We both need to do it - our health is at risk. You have such a great future ahead and I know you want to feel good and be healthy for Meghan and your family. Jeni

    ReplyDelete